Well, happy belated Father's Day to all you dads out there! Ben and I were hoping that Lily would arrive yesterday so that Ben would be "real dad" for the holiday. She didn't arrive (obviously) but we still had a pretty good day.
Anywhow, Ben and I feel very blessed to have such amazing fathers! As many of you know one of the things that we do best is talking nonstop. Ben and I often just sit and talk for hours when we have the time. One of the topics that we talk about the most is our childhood with our families. I can definitely say that our lives wouldn't be nearly as fun without our dads being there teaching, playing with, and caring for us. We are so grateful for all the time that our dads spent working to support us and also all the time that they spent with us to make that time so memorable! So to both of our dads, we love you!
5 comments:
Thank you for the sentiments! I had a great day here with Trina and Robert and their family. They fixed my favorite foods and allowed me the luxury of taking a nap! The only thing that could have made it better woould have been to have all our family together! Life is good and we look forward to seeing you all in the near future! Best wishes always!
Dear old Dad Macbeth
I took that picture of Heather and Papi! That sounds like a comment mom would make.....haha. ;)
Okay, Becca, I read that!!! Loved the photos and tributes to the dads. They really are great guys aren't they!
Love ya,
Mom
My dad can beat up your dad! JK. Sounds like that "mama's joke" mom did in the car! No offense, Mom, you know we love you! I was sensing some annoyance in the word "obviously." She'll come soon enough! Maybe for your anniversary! Happy early anniversary! (haha, I was first, yet again).
I'm glad you're blogging! It is so fun to keep in touch this way. How fun to have your dad's around for Father's Day. Here is our blog address: johnandleeann.blogspot.com
Post a Comment