

I promise she actually likes her rice cereal now!
She always goes cross-eyed when she pulls something close to her face!
We were at our friends' apartment and they had just gone to wendy's and decided to let Lily try a french fry. We stuck it in her mouth and at first she just gave us that "this is DISGUSTING" face (probably because she's never had salt before). But once the salt was gone she was pretty much inhaling it. :) We're bad parents....

5 comments:
Cuteness! Love the movie. I just gave Rose Pop Rocks for the first time last night. Totally loved them, but didn't get a movie.
Hilarious! You're terrible for giving her a french fry though! Haha! I love watching her tongue.
All her pictures are too cute to be true! I can't wait to hold her on Saturday!!! :D
What a beautiful little girl!! Those curls are amazing, I'm jealous :).
The crossed eyed thing could be genetic; Benjamin's mom was famous for crossing her eyes. :) I love Lily's curls!
I didn't know that, Cheryl! The things one learns about oneself on blogs!
Post a Comment