Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend aka Daddy Daughter Weekend

Saturday morning was pretty special for Ben. He heard Lily making noises in her crib so he went in to get her and lo and behold she smiled up and reached out her arms to him and said, "dada." Needless to say Ben was gloating for the rest of the day and rarely let Lily go play with her toys during conference because he was being a Lily-hog.

Every time Motab sang Lily would stop whatever she was doing and just stare at them.





Lily now sleeps like this a good portion of the time. What a cutie!

After conference ended Lily and Ben fell asleep together on the glider. What a cute couple.


Well watch out. There's a new superhero in town!
Well this week is going to be CRAZY!!! I have three doctors' appointments, tons of laundry and cleaning to do, Ben has convocation on Thursday and commencement on Friday and then Friday afternoon we're leaving for Canada! If I don't make any posts for about a century, you now will understand why.

6 comments:

April Bishop said...

A lilyhog? nice. You guys are the cutest little family ever!

Brenda Sue said...

Was that the first time Lily said "dada"? Lilyhog is a cute name for it!

Liz Wilcken said...

Yay for pictures! I love my little niece! You're going to Canada? I'm ALWAYS the last to know everything!

Mary Ann said...

Lilykins is looking soooo tall (as she reached up for the TV). What a cutie! Hope you're all well and that you have a great graduation and trip.

Becca said...

Thanks for the new pics! Lil just gets cuter and cuter! She needs to visit her auntie!

Mike Hopkins said...

That is so cute about the MoTab. I did the same thing when I was a kid! I miss you guys and I really appreciate you letting me crash and eat with you those times. I don't know if you heard, but I'll be serving in Boise! Woo!