Thursday, June 18, 2009
Music
So as you may have noticed I have added a playlist of music to my blog. Don't worry it won't come on every time you check our blog, you have to press play yourself if you want to listen to it. I didn't want to bother anyone in case it turns out that I'm the only person in the world who loves motown and other oldies...... For those of you who don't know me really well let me just tell you that this really is my favorite kind of music. I don't think that I was born at the right time...... oh well. So maybe this will be a new "get to know Heather" thing. I also did this for my parents' sake. They're probably very confused right now but let me explain. My parents were very patient with me when I was living at home. I had a big stereo in my room and since one of my pastimes was dancing, music was essential. Let's just say that I'm pretty sure I had some walls vibrating (it's no wonder why I have a hard time hearing now....) but my parents never complained. So I have compiled this playlist for my own enjoyment and for my parents so that when they cry themselves to sleep because they miss me not living at home (which I know they do EVERY night) they can just turn on the computer and let this music blare through this house and they will feel the comfort that I so selflessly gave during my high school years. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, of course (!) I was listening to Earth, Wind, and Fire.....it was me who corrupted you. Love ya!
You ARE a good daughter!!!
Karen
Funny. Aren't all of parent's lost and confused without their fabulous children to love and take care of? What else do they have? :)
You posted a playlist Feb! Congrats!
Post a Comment