Lily and Skyler tend to sit on me at the same time (it's a good thing I've got my mommy-muscles). And do they sit on Ben at the same time? No, not really. I've seen it a couple of times (I have to add that part in so Ben doesn't get mad at me :) ) but for the most part they just like to chill on me. So maybe that's why you never get your old body back??? So that you can be your babies' squishy couch....

My little Handsome. I swear if I hadn't carried him for 9 months I would really wonder if he was mine..... he looks NOTHING like me.


My little Cherub


3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! The babies are soooooo cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Sky sure doesn't look like you...but it's ok...he's such a cutie just like you were when you were little! I love how you did Lil's hair! Cuteness! Can't wait to see y'all! 3.5 days! :D
Awwww....they are so adorable! We're sure gonna miss you guys! Good luck! I'm very glad you have your blog so we can keep in touch. ;)
What cute little babies! I'm so excited to gnaw on Sky's cheeks! And pat Mr. Jello. How is Mr. Jello doing these days?
Post a Comment