Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter, Y'all!

Skyler loves hugging (and sucking on) Nanni's arm during dinner. It's pretty adorable.

The next few are pics of Shelley Lake (one of the places of my childhood). Ben thinks it's so interesting that in NC so many parks are based around lakes. Well I guess that's just how we roll.

Bamboo

Those ducks are so overfed. They barely wanted our food.

Is there anything hotter than seeing your hubby with his kids???? I'm sorry, it's just the truth.

We were invited to dinner and an easter egg hunt at the Baldwin/Dart house. Lillers had a blast!

We had Lily do a practice run in our backyard the day before so she would have a fighting chance. Then we did this one at the party. And today she had her third one from the Easter Bunny and it was old news. Ben ended up getting all the eggs for her. Haha.


Skyler had fun, too, even though he wasn't able to join in the hunt. Next year, Bud.

Well life's pretty fabulous. For the first time in almost a month I can say that none of us are sick anymore!!! SWEET! This has meant that we spend much more time outside and we're all getting darker. Ben of course has pulled a reverse Michael Jackson and is all tan now. And I'm coming to realize that my children are Ebony and Ivory since Lily tans super well and Skyler's whiter than me (didn't know that was possible). Lily and Skyler also got a kiddy pool from the Easter Bunny. It's so amazing how Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny all have such fabulous taste.

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

I like how it looks like Lily is sitting in her Easter basket :)

David & Brenda said...

Happy Easter, all y'all!

Shelene said...

Glad you had a nice Easter! And I totally agree, not much hotter than seeing the man you love playing with the kids!

Cheryl said...

Lily looked like she was having so much fun! I loved the picture of Skyler with Benjamin! Skyler is so cute! You really have a beautiful family! :)
Happy Easter!