Many people hate that their child sucks their thumb. I think I'll hate it if she's like 15 and still doing it but for now it's her lifesaver. That and her blankie. I can't imagine what it would be like if we lost it. At least we know she can't lose her thumb... right????

I've basically decided that it's impossible to hold Sky without cramming your nose into his cheeks. There must be some magnetic forcefield.

Miss Lil loves playing on the stairs. You know I still call her one of my "babies" but she's not a baby anymore. Holy cow. When did that happen????

Sometimes Lily and I go for short walks. Yesterday I saw some dandelions and I seriously was thinking in my head, "awww. This could be one of those cute mother/daughter memories of me teaching her how to blow off all of the seeds." It's funny how it's always so different in my head than it plays out in reality. So I showed her how to blow on it and ended up getting my arm covered in spit from her attempt. Note to self: let Lily hold it herself next time.
You know you're a parent when it's exciting business going on a date. And all we did was go to Southpoint Mall and walk around, but it was very much needed. So thank you Papala for watching the babes. And today I was given the best calling there is in the entire church (according to my sister-in-law, April, who has the same calling) --- Primary chorister! I'm so excited about it, too. Although I have to say that it's really weird leading the Primary in the same room that I was once in when I was their age. Talk about flashbacks. But April has been oh so kind and has let me steal all of her ideas and so there is a lot of fun to come! I'm so excited!

7 comments:
Mom and I loved the last movie :) Tell Papa it's my turn next ;)
What wonderful pictures and video clips!! Thank you so much!!
Congratulations on your calling! I think it would be the best Primary calling. I think the little kids will love you!
The picture of Sky with Benjamin's nose pressing into his cheek is so cute! Lily is a doll!
Oh wife, How I love you. You make our rather boring and mundane seem so amazing. Maybe you should right books or something. Your talent truly does amaze me. Love you.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute, Pueb and Banearl! LOVED both of their movies! It's so fun to see Sky movin' more and to see Lil enjoying Papa. oh, and that picture of Miss Lil in her yellow dress is DARLING!
I needed a pick-me-up fix this evening and thought this was just the place to go to get one! Good thing because somehow I missed the part about your calling when I visited this morning. You'll do a great job!
I'm primary chorister too, I have lots of websites with great ideas if you need them!!
Post a Comment