Warning: No pictures of cute children.
Monday was our 3rd anniversary. We went to Busch Gardens. It was AMAZING.
Germany

We may be guilty of an untidy chamber but we're definitely not guilty of having a quiet tongue. And I just realized that we look like we're 5 in this picture. Happy anniversary to us.

3 years down eternity to go. Sweet deal.
So now you get to hear from me, Ben. The one thing that I have heard the most about since being married to Heather is how much she loves Busch Gardens(she loves it because of the roller coasters and the atmosphere). Well, I finally have gotten to go. I must say that having never really been on a large roller coaster I was a little nervous. I knew that I had a day full of roller coasters and who knew what else. The first thing that we did when we got there was go on Apollo's Chariot, the one Heather thought I would like the least. Can I say AWESOME!!!!!!!!! After that the roller coasters had a down hill battle. We had a great time and had a lot of fun. We had great food, great company (each other), and the first time in two years without kids. Yes, the first time that we have gone one day without being with our kids and our first anniversary where Heather wasn't superly pregnant. It was definitely a day to remember.


8 comments:
I LOVE Apollo's Chariot. It's my favorite by far! I used to like the Loch Ness Monster, but now it's getting old and rickety! Talk about a headache!
Yay for being able to ride the coasters and not being prego. Guess we'll have to do something not as fun for our anniversary since I am prego. Happy early boofday, Lily!
I need a day like that. I can't say that we have spent one day without our kids! Happy anniversary
Yay for Busch Gardens...sooo glad that Banearl can now officially be a member of our family....now I need to take Preston! He's never been on any rollercoasters except at Lagoon. Pssssh! :)
aw im so glad you guys had such a great time...busch is a FUN ZONE!! haha
With a last name like Macbeth and you didn't get a picture of you guys in Scotland???
Congrats on your 3 years!! I'm so glad you had a fun time. It's so nice to get away from the kiddos every once in a while, so good for you guys!
Glad you had such a great day! Glad you have each other!!
Post a Comment