Monday, December 6, 2010
Lily's Quote of the Day
*I try to stay away from "girly" posts, but this just happens to be one. Feel free not to continue if that kind of stuff makes you gag, aka you're a guy.
So today I was getting Skyler dressed in his room and I left my bedroom door open, which I NEVER do. It always stays locked so that the little people can't go in and try swallowing my ear plugs or who knows whatever else.
So I'm just changing him away when Lily runs in yelling, "Poopy!"
I keep changing Skyler and don't pay attention. That is one of her top five words. Everything is poopy. She's poopy. Her stuffed animals are poopy. The TV is poopy. The ladies in nursery are always bringing her to me with false alarms. (Potty training is going to be such a joy.)
She runs back in and yells, "Poopy!" again. I still don't look up but I ask her if she's poopy this time. She says she's not so I keep changing Skyler.
Then for the last time she yells, "Poopy!" I look up to see her handing me a new pad which she stole from my room and she said, "Mommy poopy!"
Thanks for making sure I have an extra diaper, Lil. I knew I could count on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is too funny. I am in constant amazement of what kids can comprehend! It scares me a little for when mine start actually talking. :)
oh, ps, I found your blog through facebook. Your kids are too cute .. and um, I'm totally jealous of your house. :) Since those are the posts I've read over.
Lily has the funniest personality. We got a huge kick out of this one. :)
Funny! Funny! And I love your new house, it's so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment