So my sister, Lizzie, is due with her twin girls any day. What does this mean? Oh a lot of things.... but one thing's for sure: having kids on the naughty list is not an option when you're that big and two siblings are about to join the family. So what did she do? Call Ben to play Santa of course! In case you can't tell what little Benjamin said it was something to the effect of, "I don't know if I'm being good. I'll be sure to be good." And Rose was too scared to talk to him. Haha. So if any of you have kids who might be on the naughty list give us a call anytime. We'd love to
freak out check on your kids.
5 comments:
Thanks again for doing that for us! Ben and Rose didn't fight for the rest of the night, and when I said it was time to hop into bed, they did so immediately! I complimented them on their obedience and Ben said, "Well...we promised Santa!"
Awesome! Totally call us tomorrow... From the sleigh maybe... My girls would die! Call this number 253.251.2669 and nothing will come up in the caller id for Brooke to read... You guys are awesome!
Wow! I want Santa to call me too!!
I will remember that for next year. I will have Ben call me.
Clever idea! I hope Santa called Brenda...she needs a warning to be a good girl. :)
Post a Comment