I'm pretty sure that y'all don't visit my blog because of my fantastic photography skills.... or lack thereof. Looking back at my blog posts, the only thing that makes me cringe are the poor pictures. The cameras that I have had have always bothered me, and so for years I have longed for the day when I would have the money to invest in a much better camera. With Ben's new job, that day is now. Woot! So we bought a few different cameras at Costco this week and tested them out. I think we're just about settled on our Nikon. So to make sure, we grabbed a pizza and had a picnic at the park. Perfect time to practice on things other than what's lying around the house.
This was just minutes after Ben discovered he had been lying down on a red ant hill and got over 70 bites on his arm. Ouch. He just laughed it off.
Swinging around.
Skyler's favorite feature of the playground.
She was playing hide and seek. You'll never guess where she's hiding.
And a picture of our front porch. Those flowers have bloomed approximately 382304.39084 times this summer. (Lizzie, I added the decimal just for you. I knew you'd love it.) They've been in bloom since May.
For all of the pictures being unedited, I think they're pretty fabulous. I guess we found a keeper. Merry early Christmas to me!
5 comments:
Any excuse for more pictures is good by me. The pictures look wonderful (or course you do have FABULOUS subjects to take pictures of)!
Yes...I KNEW the decimal number was for me. I'll get you my pretty!
Your kids should be models. Just sayin'
Your kids should be models. Just sayin'
Congrats on the camera--woohoo! Loved the photos. Just remember to get in some of those photos yourself--I remember very few photos of me with you kids because I was always the photographer.
Post a Comment