Friday, November 16, 2012

Play Time


Call me evil, but I have a rule that if I'm working in the kitchen, the kids aren't allowed to be in there with me.  Lily and Skyler seem to suddenly lose their sense of hearing when I remind them of this.  But if it's the trains that are in my kitchen, I don't mind.  At least it keeps them out from under my feet.  Ikea train sets are worth every penny (not that we had to spend many). 
 

Still trying to figure out manual focus on my camera. 
 

 
 




Lest you think my children are perfect angels when they play, I give you this.  Lily found one of Ben's ties and used it for Rapunzel's hair.  She also told Skyler that he got to play Rapunzel's mom.  Nice touch, Lily.  I want to record this for reality's sake.  And because it made me snort a little.

2 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I had to play that video clip over and over. Not sure conflict should delight me so much but I absolutely enjoyed it.

Cheryl said...

Ikea is pretty good, but I hate going there. I don't like how they herd you around the entire store. Plus, they only have one in the city and it's in a very busy area. I guess there's nothing I need or I'd have a different attitude.
The train looks vey durable! Ikea is a great place to find deals! They have good food deals too, especially if you're going with a family with children.
If your children always played nicely together I'd have to wonder why. Shows they are normal, and so are you!
Love you all!