This is going to be our next home. I'm so grateful it's our second house and not our first because we have definitely learned some things about what is important to us in a house and what isn't. For example, schools were at the top of our list this time around, as well as the feel of the neighborhood, having more privacy via trees in the back yard, and some other little things. This house had it all, then came with more to offer -- all wrapped in a pretty box.
Front door and dining room to the right.
Dining Room.
Living Room. And Ella. Door goes to screened-in-deck.
Kitchen.
Desk and entry to Dining Room. The white door is the pantry. The hallway goes back into the mud room, powder room, and garage.
Close-up of kitchen. I sort of love it. And maybe this is such a nerdy thing to say, but I'm going to be getting a dishwasher with buttons on the inside. No more kids changing the dishwasher settings! Happy birthday to me!
*proceed to make fun of me now*
Our deck that will soon be screened in. You can barely see Lily on the ground in pink.
Part of our back yard, which will soon be fenced by the builder. Woohoo! Lily and Skyler always go back to that clump of trees to pick the wild daisies. Ben and I are just thrilled about actually having hardwoods that will give us privacy (for most of the year anyway).
My laundry room that is currently the neighborhood's agent's office.
Lily and Ella's room.
Lily and Ella's bathroom.
Skyler and #4's room. They also have an identical bathroom to the girls' attached to their room. At first we thought it was ridiculous that every bedroom had its own bathroom, but then when we thought a few years down the road, we realized that it'll be nice to let the boys have their own bathroom and the girls their own. I can see this solving a whole lot of conflict when we have 4 teenagers in the house.
On a side note... 4 teenagers in the house?!?!?! AAAAA!!!!
Master Bedroom.
Master bath.
Master closet.
Bonus.
(I spy a hubby who is trying to hide)
(I spy a hubby who is trying to hide)
There you have it! And there's less than a month until we move in. We are pretty thrilled about this whole move. The only room that isn't shown on this tour is the walk up attic that will be finished some year down the road, but for now, we'll enjoy the house as it is.
8 comments:
Gorgeous! Ben, if you were skinnier, you'd have been perfectly hidden in that last shot... LOVE the kitchen and what a gorgeous yard! So happy for you guys!
Its so beautiful Heather!!! Makes me want to move!!! ;)
Enjoy! It looks like there is a lot to enjoy!
This looks like a fabulous home for you all! The kitchen has great potential--in my eyes the dark cabinets spoil the otherwise light
atmosphere. I know you'll soon have the whole house looking like "you". That's one of the fun parts of moving. Enjoy!
I love your house, it is everything I want too! Im jealous!
I love the house!!!! I personally like the colours of the cabinets and the two different colours of granite! I didn't see a fridge???
What a nice yard! I love the trees!!!!
It is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!
Yay! So excited for you guys! The house is beautiful! I live your kitchen, but I am a little biased since I have black cabinets and a White Island ;) can't wait to come visit! Good luck with your move. I just finished unpacking my family room.
Post a Comment