Friday, February 7, 2014

The Art Museum (and a giggling Thad)

Stomach flu = not fun.

But the kids managed to have fun even when they were sick.

Proof:


But since school was out while we were sick for 4 days straight because of the 2 inches of snow, we needed to get out of the house.  So we went to the art museum.

 In the elevator.  *cue elevator music*

 The new building I had never been in.

 They had a Porsche exhibit at the museum.   But since the tickets were $18/person, we just enjoyed the cars that were on display to the public for free.

Ben and I have always found it interesting that kids can recognize Jesus in any picture.  Even Ella can do it.  They just know.



I love me some Monet. 

.... and some Georgia O'Keeffe. 

Ben and I thought it was cool that they had this engraving of Robert Louis Stevenson writing in Samoa.  Yay Samoa!  Yay NC Museum of Art! 

A famous picture of a famous dude.

 Me and The Pumpkin.

Ben's version of waffles.  Hello. 

Poor little Thad couldn't make it through dinner.  It's exhausting being cute all day.

And last but not least, a movie of him giggling.  Does he not just make you melt?

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

I think it's great you took the kiddle-lee-diddles to an art museum. Loved the clips of Ella running/laughing and Thad giggling!