Thad, Thad, Thad. He is our first child to be ahead or on schedule as far as physical/mobility milestones go. He is the happiest baby ever but he struggles going to sleep because he's rolling all over the place and ends up wound up in his blanket or with an arm or leg stuck through the bars. Meh. He's cute. He can get away with having me re-tuck him in 3 times for each nap.
The craziest thing Thad does is when he's lying on his back. He arches his back off the floor and scoots backward using his head like an inchworm and goes all over the place. It's insane. He can push himself out of his bumbo or he uses his feet to scoot himself all around the house since we have wood floors. This baby is serious about keeping up with his energetic siblings.
Since Ben is in Young Men, he goes on campouts A LOT. While he's gone I like to do whatever makes the kids happiest so that I'm happiest. Because, let's face it -- four young kids to one mom is a crazy ratio that could bring any adult to tears. So this past Saturday while Ben was gone all day I took the kids to my parents' house where they always have a blast. My mom made this movie clip while I was making Thad a bottle inside.
When Ella was eating breakfast before heading to my parents', she had cocoa pebbles for the first time. She'd stick two pieces of cereal in her spoon and then put the spoon in her mouth. It took FOREVER for her to eat. And as you can see in the movie, her aim is true. ;)
1 comment:
I love starting my day finding a new blog entry. I can hardly wait to see Thad when we come out in May. He has changed so much! Ella too. Fun times to come!
Post a Comment