Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rapunzel Hair


I thought I was going to keep my long hair for a while.  But I started craving a cut and decided it was the right time to donate it.  If I can't donate my blood due to my heart problems, at least I can donate my hair to someone in need.  I was surprised when my stylist cut it slightly shorter than I was expecting, but at least that means I donated 14" of hair -- which is a great thing, right?


The reactions from my family were as follows:

Thad:  stares at me wondering if he knows me or not.  Or maybe he was zoned out from his high fever.

Skyler:  "You look so cool, Mom!  Your hair looks really pretty!  But it also looks really weird..."

Lily:  "You look like Rapunzel when her hair's cut!"

Ella:  *stares at me horrified while backing away from me* "Your hair, Mommy.  You're crazy, you're crazy, you're crazy...."

No comments: