This is the day Ella's been waiting her whole life for -- ballet. Of course she and Lily have pretend ballet classes at home all the time, but this time she actually got to go to the studio.
Her dance class name cracks me up. It's a new class called "Pretty Princess Creative Movement," created only for 3 and 4 year-olds. I asked Ella if she wanted to take that or a regular ballet class. "Um, the Princess one, Mommy." Of course. Why did I even ask???
Ella always comes to Lily's ballet classes and loves watching through the one-way mirror. This time it was reversed. Lily loved watching Ella and the other tiny dancers. It's a really fun girl bonding thing we share each week.
The traditional "dance train" going into class. Precious.
I loved watching. Ella has been looking forward to this for so long that it came as no surprise that when the other girls were acting crazy and rolling all over the floor and doing who knows what else, Ella took ballet completely seriously and danced her little heart out. She cracks me up. I loved every second of it.
1 comment:
I think Ella and I could be best friends. Or worst of enemies. We'd probably be constantly competing with each other. Gotta love watching her grow up!
Post a Comment