Monday, December 26, 2016

Visiting Santa

When it was announced that Santa would be visiting our neighborhood clubhouse like he does each year, the kids were counting down the days until they could sit in his lap.  The day came and it was a crazy hectic day.  I was all over the place with schoolwork, errands, doctor appointments, and ballet.  When Lily and I got home from ballet we quickly ate dinner and then hurried out the door to get in line to see Santa.  Ben couldn't come because he had to go to scouts.  As soon as we got there I had to laugh because I hadn't noticed that Ella had drawn "Christmas decorations" all over her face and Thad was covered in mud from playing in the back yard.

I just laughed and laughed as I looked at my kids and then looked at all these perfect little children dressed in Christmas attire around us.  This is how my real life is.



Thad wanted a zebra beanie boo and Ella wanted a wand.

Lily wanted a beanie boo and a bike.

Skyler wanted a spy kit.

No comments: