This video basically sums up the "Snowmageddon" we were supposed to get. Everyone was saying we were supposed to get 6-9" in 24 hours. We were stoked. My parents, sister, and I all recorded ourselves doing snow dances. The kids and I had hot chocolate in front of the fire. All week we were counting down the hours until the snow would come. And then.... it sort of didn't.
*sigh*
We went out to play anyway.
"Thad stop licking the driveway."
"But I like it."
"Thad, stop licking the grass."
"THAD STOP LICKING THE CAR!"
"Ella, come ride in the sled with me. It's fun."
"Alright..... oh maybe not."
"Okay, I'll do it. Nope, nevermind. Okay, I'll try. Just kidding. I'm definitely not trying it."
She did go sledding several times but there's no proof since I'm the one with the camera and she would only go with me.
Ah. Thad in his pink mittens, smiley face boots, and monkey hat.
We played outside a lot, introduced the kids to Anne of Green Gables, made Korean BBQ burritos, and then made dulce de leche since we studied Argentina this week. The lack of snow was a disappointment, but we managed to turn it into a really fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment