I had to give this its own post. We visited my friend Deanna who was my all-time favorite roomie.
We had lunch at her house and she jokingly gave each of the kids a little bit of seaweed since they've tried other foods from Hong Kong. Deanna has lived in Hong Kong and so she always has a plethora of Chinese things. Anyhoo, Thad was the only one who liked pretended to like it. And so everyone else would give him theirs. And being a proud 3 year-old he kept accepting it and scrunching up his face as he ate it. It was amazing.
I wanted to get a picture of Thad with his seaweed but he kept holding it in front of his face so I said, "Thad, hold it to the side of your face," and this is how he interpreted it. :D
This is the picture I want to remember.....
..... but the next ones were too funny not to post because it was while Ben and I were getting into an argument and I look absolutely terrible. And Deanna keeps smiling and looking amazing. It makes me laugh.
1 comment:
AMAZING!!!!!!!! :) :)
Now come back and visit!
Post a Comment