Sunday, October 15, 2017

Thad's 4th Birthday

I gave Thad a lot of options for his birthday party this year.  It's his first birthday party ever and he was so excited.  I may have tried to convince him that we should just go out to see the Lego Ninjago movie with his buddies, but after Ella's Build-a-Bear party, he insisted on having his own.  And honestly, these parties are great.  I don't have to do anything, and I spend basically the same amount of money as when I come up with a party at home.  It's a win-win.

But we told the kids that next year, no one's getting a party.  Ha!  Just family celebrations.




I am greatly looking forward to the day when I tell Thad to smile and I get a natural smile in return.  But until then, I will just laugh at these crazy smiles I get instead.




Eli named his bear "Thad."  Awwww!

Cute little Colby.

Lily and Skyler knew they were the old kids and that they would have to wait and stuff their bears last.  They are so used to being patient.



:
Thaddeo received some pretty sweet gifts this year.  He finally got his own Lego's (he dies whenever the older kids get them).  He got some sweet cars, and we gave him his dream: a Chewbacca Nerf crossbow.




Because I spaced it and never got a picture of Ben's amazing R2-D2 cake and only have this video of its proof.  Ben is such an amazing dad.

No comments: