
It seems like everyone has a blog these days and so Ben and I decided to finally create our own! Since I'm still waddling around and not able to do much I figured that this is the ideal time for me to finally sit down and do it. So here are a few updates:
- Ben is currently working full time for the water department of the city of Rexburg while also doing his internship at Heise Hot Springs as Assistant Manager. On the days that he works both (which is most of the time) he is working from 7 AM to 11 PM. I don't know how he's able to do it but I feel so blessed that I have such a hard-working husband.
- I am currently 37.5 weeks pregnant and I would be MORE than happy to have Lily any day now (preferably the sooner the better but I am trying my best to be patient). My pregnancy has been ahead of schedule the entire time (my official due date is June 30th) and so my doctor has said that he will have me induced a week early if I haven't gone into labor by then.
We will try to keep this blog updated with anything exciting that happens. For now here's a picture of me at 36 weeks!
10 comments:
Look! I'm your first post! ok, that was lame, but I was first!
Heather and Ben, We're so excited about this new addition to your little family (the blog, not Lily) j/k. We hope Lily comes very soon. Once she's here Heather will think all of the discomfort of the last several months was worth it and Ben will think that all of the hormonal mood swings of the last several months was worth it. As for me, I guess I didn't suffer any, but I'll be happy to have another wonderful granddaughter. I'm looking forward to seeing you (and meeting Lily) next month. We're praying for you.
I'm so glad you decided to start a blog--excellent way for us to keep up on Lily and of course you and Ben!!!
Thanks,
Mom
Well.......I feel obligated to write on this post seeing that I'm the only family member that hasn't yet.
Hi.
BTW, what are you going to do in two years when you have another baby and their name isn't included in the address?! That poor child is going to feel left out! I can't believe you're already picking favorites!!!
I thought the same thing Becca. Look, I'm the fifth post ever on this Macbeth blog! I'm a Nerd!! (but who here already didn't know that!)BTW, why is it that mom and dad have commented on your blog but have NEVER done it on ours?!
Just to help even things out (it's possible I am the only blogger in the rest of the Macbeth clan...) I'd better comment too. I was really hoping you guys would have your baby beofre Trina, just because it would have made her so mad. Ah well. Maybe next time? Love you guys.
April
lrHey, we're glad you now have a blog of your own ... since you hardly ever post anything to the "original" Macbeth Family blog.
(It would be nice if you did post there, too!!)
Everyone here is sure hoping that you'll be able to come to the family reunion and show off your sweet daughter. There will be several other brand-new cousins for all of us to get to know. Did you know that Lily will be the
104th member of the John/Grace family? Love to the three of you!
You are babies to the blogging world. I'll email the links to you of my kids' blogs. Likewise, they don't put much on the Macbeth Family blog, but they have their own. Us old Aunties are just happy to have a way to check up on you without being nosey:) We're excited to see you progress as a family. We love you. I owe you help moving sometime!!
Well, it just doesn't do not to have mom and dad on the Macbeth side not represented! So...here's mum!! We are excited to be able to see you in person soon, although I have to warn you that we are totally disoriented right now with our recent return to the States...and I'm really new on this blogging format so you will have to be patient with me while I learn.
Post a Comment