I have been asked to update you all on the birth of Lily Jane Macbeth. She was born yesterday (Tuesday) at 6:49 pm weighing in at 8 lbs. and 1 oz. She is 19" long and is the most adorable little girl. she has a full head of hair and her hair is about 1 1/4 inches long. Everyone says that she looks like me, how can she go wrong with that? she has extremely long fingers and toes thanks to Heather. she has been doing great and Heather is also doing well.
We are so excited to have this precious little spirit in our home. She has already stolen her daddy's heart. We love her dearly and know that you all will too. I am also sure that Heather will add some more pictures when she gets home.
We are so excited to have this precious little spirit in our home. She has already stolen her daddy's heart. We love her dearly and know that you all will too. I am also sure that Heather will add some more pictures when she gets home.






15 comments:
Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you. Hopefully we'll see her before she's college-age! Love you.
She's beautiful...of course! Many congratulations. Isn't it the best experience you've ever had? Just wait. It only gets better! We love you. kp
Congrats to you both! I look forward to hearing how labor was for you and seeing many more pictures of your beautiful Lily! Get all the sleep that you can while you are in the hospital :)
What a precious little woman!
BEN! You didn't post any pics of YOU holding her! I want to see the father/daughter LOVE! :)
Way cute. Brian and I both think she looks a lot like Heather too. Yeah, more like Ben, but still a lot like Heather :) She is way cute and I love how full her face is! I agree with Becca we need to see Ben singing or something to little LJ.
BTW, cute haircut Mom! Sorry to say such a thing on your blog, but it is cute. I really like the Nanni Lily picture.
It pays to have dark hair -- your babies get it, and then they look extra cute in those first pictures. Congratulations to you all. Now the real fun begins!
We sure hope to see you at the reunion :)
She is BEAUTIFUL! What a darling! I love that hair, perfect for bows :). Congratulations!!
Benjamin!! You're a Daddy!!! It's weird to think that we are old enough to have babies now! I am SO proud of you! You will be such a great Dad! Tell Heather I love her and that I hope she is doing well.. When are you blessing Lily?
Benjamin and Heather, how blessed we are to be part of your family and to know that sweet little Lily is ours too! She's beautiful! I can hardly wait to meet her and to hold her close to my heart! We love you all!!
Brother! Well, no... Son!... or Granddaughter!! Told you I am new at blogging. Didn't really mean to be anonymous. After all; I am the proud grandmother in Alabama!! I'll try one more time. Not sure which one will show my name. If I fail, this is mom...aka mum...aka grandma Macbeth...aka gramSamoa...aka Brenda, if all else fails.
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Hope you are all doing well and we can't wait to see you all at the reunion...however, I am thinking everyone with babies need to sleep at the opposite end of camp..hahaha
I am sooooo happy for you both! Lily is beautiful! I love the look on new parents' faces...there is so much love evident for the new baby!!!!
It's a good thing they induced Heather a week early or Lily would have been huge. We sure have had a lot of big babies born into our family lately... I wonder why babies seem to be getting bigger??
!Felicitaciones papito y mamacita!
Love you!
We like babies with hair in our family too! Just don't cry too much when she eventually rubs some of it off and gets a bald spot! Christina & Bryce are going to name their baby Lily also, so your little girl will have a special cousin with the same name! So cute. Congrats!
Would someone email me Ben and Heather's address? AlPelton@yahoo.com It's hard to mail presents without their new address. Thanks. Aunt Karen
Post a Comment