Monday, July 14, 2008

Ben's Facial


Today my wonderful husband asked me if he could give himself a facial masque with my St. Ives peel off Hydroxy Masque. I was taken by surprise (although I've learned that with Ben, anything is possible). It's a clear masque obviously but you can see the shine on his face. When I grabbed the camera and told him to smile he made this face and said, "I can't move my face." I love you Ben! Everyday with you brings more joy to my life! :)


2 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

I was like, Ben's face is super shiny. Glad to know he was wearing a masque. I actually pealed my last one off in one whole piece!

Karen said...

Every husband should get a Birthday facial!!! Happy belated birthday Ben! We'll take you out for a birthday dinner next time we're in town (and we can find you.)