Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleeping through the night...


Well my little angel must really love me because at less than a month old (well her birthday is the 24th) she is already sleeping through the night! I don't know how we were so lucky as to have a baby who just loves to sleep at night! She's been doing 5-7 hours at a time every night for the past two weeks but for the last few days she has been sleeping 7-8 hours every night. So thank you to our little Lily Jane for being such a wonderful sleeper! You make our job soooo much easier!

3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

She got it from me. You know she did. :)

Becca said...

I don't know about that, Lizzie. She didn't start sleeping really well until the first night that I rocked her to sleep. :)

Rachel said...

she looks so cute and cuddled up! how are you doing and how was the baby blessing?