Well of course I have to post pictures... I always feel weird when I don't. Lily just gets cuter everyday! We're so lucky to have her in our family!

She now enjoys cuddling with "Cubby."

She also enjoys cuddling with daddy. She really enjoys playtime with Ben and girl talk with me. She'll just babble and babble and babble forever.

Well not much is going on here.... we're just grateful to have the week off for Thanksgiving. We're also fortunate because Ben's parents will be with us for the weekend. We have so much to be thankful for this time of year. We have a wonderful daughter who I can say is the cutest baby in the entire world (I am biased as all parents should be...). We have wonderful families. Ben and I constantly talk about how we got so lucky with in-laws. We've got an apartment that we both love and we also have wonderful friends. We also have a lot of stupid things to be grateful for like when my scale says "low" when I step on it I feel like I'm losing weight when I'm not. The battery's just low and it's reminding me to get a new one. I hope that we can all take some time to realize how many blessings we have even when we're at rock bottom. Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
4 comments:
We're thankful for all 3 of you :) And it's not surprising Heather that Lily talks the way she does :) Like mother, like daughter :) I'm sure you both will be great friends forever.
Lizzie said exactly what I wanted to...though I have to add that Lily's pictures are ADORABLE!!!
Nice post. I'm totally jealous that you get mom and dad and I don't. What's up with that? Keep on counting your blessings! Love you guys.
Can I post your good news on my blog, or do I need to wait until you've posted first?
Post a Comment