
Well this past summer I decided to conform with every other typical mormon girl and read Twilight. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed the book..... as well as the other three. I did get a little tired after all of the mushy-gushiness but once I pushed through it it was a good story (and an AMAZING waste of time with nightfeedings....). Anyway this past Saturday Ben and I decided to go see the movie in the dollar theater. Did I enjoy it? Yep. I thought it was pretty good. I was actually expecting the opposite. Anyway, I almost had to drag Ben to see it because he had to put on his typical boy face and say that it was probably going to be too girly for him (although he enjoys chick-flicks.... MY HERO!) The biggest surprise of the day was when we were walking out of the theater and Ben looked at me and said,"Heather, can we start reading the books together?" WHAT?!?!?! That caught me off guard. So we are currently in New Moon and I am having a ball with this. When Edward gets all dramatic Ben will say things like, "he's such a jerk! Bella deserves way better than him!" Anyway...... this post is meant to praise my husband. Who would have guessed that my hubby would join us female mormon weirdos?
5 comments:
How fun to read together. The only thing we've read together, besides scriptures is Harry Potter
Ben, you're my favorite!
that is way too funny... what is your schedule like this week... i would love to get together.. luke is gone and was gone yesterday to for my bday, so I am all alone.
That is too funny. Tom and I are going to go on a long drive in a few days and I persuaded him to let me read them to him...hopefully he is somewhat interested!
I could have told you he was weird before you married him, weird or not I sure love him, and You!! And Lil' Lily
Post a Comment