So if you're a mommy and interested in what it would look like to have your baby make a magazing cover go to http://www.parenting.com/article/Toddler/Activities/Make-Your-Own-Parenting-Magazine-Cover . And while you're at it enter your baby into the Beautiful Baby Contest.... I mean what does it hurt? The grand prize is 125 grand towards a college education and the next 4 winners split 100 grand. So why not?! http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/babies09/index.html
But if you want to enter this contest the last day is Feb. 13th! So get moving!
4 comments:
don't you have to fly out to NY if you're a finalist? It seems like it. I've almost entered BJ when he was little. Love Lil's rosy cheeks :)
HOLY COW!!! What a gorgeous picture! How could she not be a finalist? She really does have rosy cheeks...did you use blush? haha
What a GORGEOUS little Lily!! She is going to win for sure or those judges are blind! Total cuteness.
Lily is such a cutie! I'm hoping to get ot meet her and her mommy this summer!!
Post a Comment