Saturday, February 14, 2009

Precious Moments

So we're having a special weekend because my sister Becca decided to come up to Rexburg for the long weekend. Today has been quite an exciting day for Lily at home. I'll do another post one our valentines day but for now I just wanted to add a couple of movies.

Lily's New Toy...... :)

We are cruel parents. But we just can't let her eat as much as she wants......

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

Nice Ben. Sharing that drooly pickle with your daughter... My girls always loved those springy things too. It's funny to watch.

Brenda Sue said...

Benjamin, that is just MEAN!!!! Making her cry like that!!! ON another note, its amazing how being a parent will basically take away all thoughts of disgust at eating something your child has been drooling on! I sure love you guys!

Liz Wilcken said...

ditto to the above. Mean parents....boo. OK, so I'm a hypocrite and I do similar things so I can share with friends and family.

David & Brenda said...

Cute clips!

Cheryl said...

I have to echo the majority...you are so mean! Poor Lily looked like she was thinking, "I thought I could trust you, Daddy!" The door stopper video was darling!