Hello everyone. I bet you all thought that I did not know how to blog, but ha, I prove you wrong. Today has been really fun for me! I think I am getting my mums bug for bargain shopping. To explain, Heather and I go garage saling every Saturday. Today we found an amazing deal that we just could not pass up. We bought a really nice kitchen table. I know. It is my domestic self coming out to rule the world again, but this is AWESOME. It is cherry and was completely handcrafted. The workmanship on this is amazing. And then to make the day even better, I got some new toys!! Drills!!!! My old drill died and so I have been needing a new one and I finally got it!!!!! It is nothing special, but I finally have an impact driver. For those of you like my wife who have no idea what that is, it is a fancy drill. Well that is my life right now. I know sooooo exciting.



8 comments:
Just one question....will I be sleeping on top of or under this when I come for Skyler's birth? :D It is a gorgeous table--good job!
You're right! That is a beautiful table and chair set! And I can't believe the seats on those chairs look so clean for not being new. Quite a find!
I'll tell you what! Drive down here and visit us (and bring the table & chairs, of course) and we will store them for you until you find out where you're going. :)
Nice find Benjamin!! Word of advice, I'd get some clear plastic and cover the seats.. I would hate to see Lily or Skyler get that beautiful fabric dirty!
ok, are you trying to rub your lovely dining set in my face while we still put up with DI table, and 3 chairs that don't match?! Good find! Shop for me next time!
Ben! So good to hear from you on the blog. Oh, and SWEET table!
Aaaaah... the bliss of a great day garage saling... It's the best. Nice table!
Your mother will try any angle to get you to visit! :) Beautiful table and chairs! At first I thought it was Heather who was talking about drills and I was really impressed, then I realized it was you, Benjamin, but I'm still impressed! Your mom sent me some pictures she took of Lily while they were visiting...Lily is one gorgous little girl!!!!
What a beautiful table! I LOVE yard sales!! Seriously, I look forward to the weekend so I can go to yard sales. It's so fun to get a great deal.
Post a Comment