Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Monotonous Life....

So I haven't posted anything in a while for two reasons: I am going through some sort of weird "mommy depression" because I can't believe that Lily's going to be 1 on the 24th and also because my life is pretty much the same day after another. I get up, take care of Lily, often have some kind of doctor's appointment, walk Lily around the neighborhood, cook, clean, snack on chocolate while trying to quickly forget about it so I don't feel guilty, and yardsale on Saturdays. So not too much to really report about..... luckilly Ben's parents came up to visit last weekend and his mum sent me pictures that she took. Enjoy!



Clap clap!

Lily's paparazzi pose.....ooooorrr..... Lily just trying to break grandmum's camera.....
We bought a bunch of new books at a yardsale and Lily just loves them! Lily cuddles with books as if they're stuffed animals..... but then again she also chews on them.... baby love is an interesting thing.....




Fun with Pop Pop



In the middle of a yawn.....
Well I'm now in my 32nd week of pregnancy #2. Ben keeps joking that we should just have all of our kids now while I keep joking that after Skyler is born we're DONE having kids. I'm just sooooo tired of being pregnant and I feel so bad that Ben has had to have a pregnant wife for 17 months out of the 24 we've been married. Poor guy. He seriously deserves some kind of award for this......

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lilly is so adorable!

Brenda Sue said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! I can't believe she's going to be 1! Sure love you!

Liz Wilcken said...

so is it just me, or does lily look like you, becca, and rose all rolled together?

Julie said...

I can't believe you've been pregnant so much of your marriage! Wow!! I didn't realize that until you said it.

What adorable pictures! She is such a cutie. i'm still going through a mommy depression--I don't want my baby to be one either!

Mary Ann said...

That child is just too cute! I noticed you bought a Magic Schoolbus book. Yay!

Chrissy said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad that you will have your little Skyler here soon, being prego is no fun. I can't imagine being prego for 2 years straight. It'll be so fun when you get your body back and your little boy is here!