Well we just gave Sky his first haircut (I'm still cracking up over that because he's only 3 months...) and he's a little blondie now! Yay! I never thought I'd have a baby with blonde hair but here it is! He's a handsome little man! And he's now rolling over! Good job, Bud!
6 comments:
Skyler looks so adorable!!! I just wanted to hug him.
Mom
Awwwww...he's so cute! I don't think that he looks like Preston though. Haha! I dunno...maybe I just need to see him in person. I told Preston that you thought Sky looked like him and he was so proud. He said something like, "Well I just fit right in with your family!"
Too funny! His first hair cut at three months! Get him cleaned up to meet the relatives :) We're excited.
He looks adorable! Of course, he always did!! So does Benjamin. :)
Skyler's rolling over? Amazing!!
lol...i just saw my picture as the first comment, and i was like, I haven't seen this post yet! How could I have posted something?! But I agree with Mom. He's so cute!
Sky looks as sweeet and handsome as ever! The shorter, lighter hair does change his appearance. Benjamin and Sky are adorable together! I am so proud to have this little family as part of my family! Your faith and positive attitude is a great example. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment