Wow, where to begin. Heather and I really need your prayers and support! I went in to work this morning and found out that I am being laid off. Today was my last day and so we really need your prayers so that we can make it through until I am able to find another job.
Just so that you all know it really wasn't done unfairly. My boss just thinks that I would be happier in the business world where my degree is. I don't want anyone to think badly of my boss. He really has the best intentions.
So if any of you have any leads into business or or the business side of a company I would love them. I know that I have people looking around in Washington, but I am willing to go where ever the Lord wants me. I know that we will be ok, but this is pretty tough.
6 comments:
On Friday the 13th!?! That's a low blow! I can get you an "informational" interview with the logistics manager at Brooks when you're here. They aren't hiring right now but it might get you into the network.
I'm not sure where the Lord wants you, but I know at least 2 people (plus a whole ward full of people) who would really be happy if He wants you to be in Raleigh! We know that the Lord will watch over you and things will turn out OK. We'll be praying for you
We love you and have been praying for you. I'll remember to put your names in the temple here when Brian and I go today (Becca and Preston are going to babysit the kids and Mom).
I'm so sorry. That is so rough. We will be praying for you. If we hear of anything here in AZ, I'll let you know.
I'm so sorry. We will keep you in our prayers for sure. Love you guys...
We will definitely keep you and your sweet little family in our prayers!!
Post a Comment