Then my mom and I went to the mall with the babies today to make some returns. At one of the clothing stores a worker asked me when I was due. Great. Just when I thought I was starting to look good again..... so resolution #2: I think I'm going to shoot to lose another 5-10 lbs. And may I just add that I was exchanging clothes because I needed a SMALLER size.... thank you very much.
I have a few personal resolutions, as well and I hope that 2010 is a great year! Happy New Year y'all!
4 comments:
What?!!! You do NOT look pregnant! I saw you just a week ago--and you look FABULOUS! That lady needs a good kick from your older sister :P
You know I have those same resolutions! You do not look pregnant by the way, people are just mean!
You didn't look pregnant to me! And your post made me laugh out loud at 7 am, so thank you!
Heather, you are hilarious! Preston and I were both laughing at your post. And you totally don't look prego! That lady was just CRAZY!
Post a Comment