This past week has been a lot of fun with Lily. There are definitely blessings that come with being unemployed. It really has been fun to spend so much time with the family and feel like I am helping Heather at least a little.
The title of the blog is fitting, though. Lily is growing up so fast. She really is one of the reasons why we are so happy. The past couple of days Lily has started to fold her arms when we pray. Of course we had to get a picture so we told her to get ready to pray and voila, she folded her arms.

Lately She has been more than willing to help us with Skyler. Yesterday he got thirsty and so Lily decided to give him a drink! She is such a good helper.

Lily has a new best friend -- Papa and Lily have been going on long walks together and playing together. He really is her new snuggle buddy.

We have been trying to exercise so we have been going on long walks each day and playing at the park. Lily loves the park. Her favorite part is the slides. She is ok with the little kid slides, but loves the big ones and goes down them by herself. She laughs and giggles every time.

She also like the purple dinosaur for about 30 seconds and then it is back to the slides.
Yes, we love our kids. Maybe we dote on them a little much, but we completely adore them. They make life grrrrrrreat!!!

6 comments:
Whoa! Lily is like the spittin' image of Ben in that picture with Dad! Yay! I LOVE pictures!
What a cute post! I must say that I adore my Lil' Lily. I'm glad she's finally playing with her tigger! I'll have to show Preston...
Aaaah.... You guys are the cutest family!
Thank you for the pictures and the post! I sure miss all of you. From the way I talk, you'd think you lived next door when you were in Idaho and not 8 hours away!
I had to come back for another fix! Can't get enough! I especially love the post of Lily dancing!!
I can't believe how big she is getting! too cute
Post a Comment