So Lil and I were on our usual walk Saturday. Just down the street. There's a cat. Lily-"meow meow" (in fact all animals are called whatever noises they make). We go by a dog- "bark bark".... etc. As we go past this ooberly annoying kid who's loudly revving the engine of his car Lily just turns straight to look at him in the face with a VERY annoyed look and yells, "QUACK QUACK!" You tell him, Lily.


He figured out how to climb the first stair Saturday and a few hours later he made it up all 16. Sometimes I wonder if Ben is secretly a genetic ninja because I can tell you they got none of their awesomeness from me. Well maybe when I taught Lily how to snap Ben's waistline a year ago.... but Ben would beg to differ...


Little Handsome is sick. Boo. Why do they always need a doctor during the weekend??? Why don't they ever need one on, say, a Wednesday????

You know how they say to make your weaknesses become strengths???? Yeah well today I'm going to try my hand at.... drumroll please...... crafting. That's right. I'm the worst. I always look at those cool moms who make all this stuff for their kids and I always wonder how I ended up a with a husband who sews better than I do (sadly this is not an exaggeration.... the man's a crafty genius). Pictures will come if it all turns out well. If not forget I said anything. I'll just sink back into my everyday life where Lily wears stuff from a store. Sigh.

8 comments:
I LOVE the picture of you and Lily! Like mother like daughter. And the story about Lily quacking at the annoying boy with with car was hilarious. Sorry little Sky is sick.
Brian and I loved the first story. Was the car yellow?
WERE you featured on UCreate? When? Why didn't I notice?
i may come and kidnap lilers one of these days...just warning ya ;-)
Your kids are so cute. You should post your craftiness, I love to see what other people are doing. So that I can copy them ☺.
Lily is so funny! I love how children are able to put adults in their place in such an innocent way! I hope that Sky is feeling better...
Good luck crafting. :)
LOVE the pictures and Lily's sassiness. I'm gonna start quacking at bad drivers. :)
Your blog is so cute and lovely~!!
That picture of you and Lily is SO CUTE!!!! I love it. She is adorable.
Post a Comment