I thought that these two pictures looked like credible mugshots (notice the vaseline if you look closely):

Dear Vaseline,thank you for magically getting into my children's hands even though I keep you in a child-proofed cabinet. Thank you for looking so "fun" to two toddlers and making them want to roll you all over their skin, hair, and carpet. Thank you for being so waterproof that you are impossible to wash off. Thank you for being clear so that we don't know where you are and now that it's apparently spread all over the kitchen floor we get a nice adrenaline rush when we all of a sudden get to play "slip-and-slide." Thank you for making my camera all weird when Lily got a hold of it after I thought this was something that I should record for the future's sake.
Hate,
Heather
P.S. However (For real this time), thank you for making my kids nice and moisturized for tomorrow. Oh, and also for being the only thing that helps Skyler's diaper rash.
9 comments:
What can one possibly say to a post like that??? I've never seen the two of them look so pathetic. Not a happy day in the Whale/Macbeth household! This too shall pass??
haha this is the funniest thing ever!!! luv you Heather <3 mel
Try vinegar...in their hair, on the kitchen floor. That might cut the grease, but read my comment on FB before you attempt to wash their clothes!!!
The simple fact that Liz is giving Vaseline advice tells me that this is not an uncommom occurance in the Whale family. :)
It looks like as much fun as green play dough in the toes :) Be glad you took pictures so someday they can laugh at how naughty they were and how cool you were.
I have some experience with vaseline in hair myself... The only thing I found that took it out was corn starch. I put in all over the vaseline in Brooke's hair, let it sit, the wash it and repeat a few times. I got some awesome "Einstein" pictures and it really did take it out. Good luck!
ahh, a love/ hate relationship. I am a vasaline fan too, when it is in it's container! That must have been a big pain to get out.
Y'all---I laughed so hard--Heather was screaming and I was roaring. It was one of those great moments!!!! (But then I only had to clean the little residue that was left over on the carpet and kitchen floor :D)
Heather, you'll have to ask my mom about her experience with vaseline!! I think it has to be a Macbeth thing.
Post a Comment