Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gramps' Visit


Gramps came to visit us for a week. We got to do a bunch of fun stuff like going out to eat, go to the lake, and then to Busch Gardens.

Miss Lillers loves Gramps
Little Handsome has no fear of water. He was just crawling right into it face first.
The menfolk.

Taking the babies to Busch Gardens for the first time. We have to pass it on to the next generation or I will have failed as a mother.
Lily dancing with a bunch of strangers in front of a bunch of strangers = Lily's dream come true.

Glad to be in A/C.
Enjoying a show at Seseme Land

Enjoying some rides with Lil. Unfortunately you have to be able to walk to go on most of the kid rides so Skyler wasn't able to go on much.



Clydesdale
Waving to the eagles
Lady feeding a squirrel funnel cake
Papa and Lily in France by the Smokehouse

These movies are basically for my sister, Becca, who was so sad not to be able to go and and will, therefore, watch them 50 times each to have them tattooed to her brain. :)






7 comments:

Becca said...

YAY! LOVED ALL of the pics and movies! We can't wait to see Sky dance once he can walk. :)

Liz Wilcken said...

Yay for pics and movies!

David & Brenda said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how grown-up Skyler looks!!

April Bishop said...

I think that was green play dough everywhere? Excellent!

Rebeccarama said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Busch Gardens. I think it's so funny how us Raleigh girls are crazy about it! I didn't know they had a Sesame Street part, now I need to plan a trip for sure!

Chrissy said...

I LOVE Gramps! He was so kind to us at Becca's wedding.

I think it's so brave and awesome of you to get into that dirty lake water. I think I would have taken one look at the murky water and decided to stay on land.

Busch Gardens looks awesome! I am so glad you had fun.

Cheryl said...

The worm ride looks like a lot of fun! So...is the reason Benjamin went on all of the rides because he has a stronger stomach or because you're the official photographer?