Nothing better than making Lily and Skyler wear some of Ben's old t-shirts to eat popsicles.


What is the first thing Lily wants when she wakes up in the morning? To put on her shoes, of course. And that's only because we have to take them off when she's sleeping. She always hops out of bed sometime after we put her in it just to put her shoes on. The girl loves shoes. I love shoes. I see a very expensive future ahead of us.

At least it's healthy, right?
Just some of the things that have been happening:
- Skyler has his second sinus infection (which means that we've had the same amount in both of our lives... sad). I absolutely hate teething because of this. But something fabulous happened when we were at the doctor. He told me that he has absolutely no problem giving 2+ year-olds cold medicine. WOOHOO! I finally got the green light for Lily! That's absolutely fabulous because this summer the kids have pretty much been sick every other week. RIDICULOUS.
- Lily now likes to pretend to be asleep when she knows she's about to get in trouble. She'll quickly lie down, close her eyes, and yell "nigh night!" It's one of those things where you have to try your hardest not to laugh and to be a responsible parent.
- Skyler's taking a few steps at a time, but for the most part he's really fighting learning to walk.
- One day when Lily was in major trouble I was telling her she needed to go to Time Out and she was just screaming her little head off and physically trying to avoid it. When I finally closed the bathroom door I heard her very excitedly say, "Helloooooo bunnies!" Oh how I love her imagination.
7 comments:
Ah...a great actress Lily is. Fighting her way out of time-out when really it's her favorite. Or maybe just making the best of each situation. :) Hey, Lily, can I have one of your bunnies?
At my house, those would be dust bunnies!
Wonderful children! Loved watching Lily eat bananas.
Hilarious video. That poor, mutilated banana!!
On a completely unrelated note, I love the backsplash in the kitchen :).
Kids are so smart! I laughed about the sleeping when in trouble story.
I loved the video of Lily eating bananas@ She is so cute! I also loved the picture of both kids sitting at the kitchen table. Don't worry about Skyler not walking...one day you'll wish that he would stay still. :)
oh my goodness she is gorgeous, she is going to be a little heart breaker! and daddy will need to carry a shot gun around when she gets older! so cute!
Post a Comment