Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet Blogging Deal

OK before I write my regular Lily/Skyler post I want to tell y'all about this awesome deal.  Personally, my blog is my only journal.  I can't keep up with hard copies.  The whole time I've blogged I've been swearing to myself that I would make a hard copy of my blog.  If you would like to get yours printed (for ooberly cheap I should add) go to blurb.com.  If you use the coupon code BLOG2010 you'll get $39.95 off your order!!!!  My book came in cheaper than that (and it was 160 pages) and so I'm getting it for free.  I just had to pay $6.99 in shipping.  That's amazing.  The code expires August 31st so hurry!!!

Let me also say that putting this book together took me around 3 hours and was one of the most tedious things I've ever done.  But it's well worth it if you have time and want to save moolah.

2 comments:

April Bishop said...

For future reference - blogtoprint.com is how I print out my blog. It takes 5 minutes and is super easy... You'll love having your blog printed out though, I keep our copies on our fireplace mantle!

Chrissy said...

Liz emailed me about this AWESOME deal and I printed another book that I had made last year and for 102 pages it only cost $9!!! I was so thrilled! Thanks for sharing this with people, it's such a blessing to get a $45 book for $9.