Do you have children on the naughty list?
Do you feel tempted to invest in a large truck full of coal for your children's stockings?
Do the seasonal words "Peace" and "Joy" sometimes feel like a joke at your house???
Well we have the solution for you. Remember what Ben did last year? Well since we have a different computer and I'm too lazy to transfer the movie clip from one laptop to another, you will just have to look at THIS LINK.
If you are interested in having Ben call your kids anytime before Christmas, please send an email my way. puebar at gmail dot com. Please include the following: phone number, time, name(s), specific misconducts, anything else you think may scare the bajeebers out of your children (i.e. what toy they are wanting and whether they are worthy of it or not).
You may think that this is a joke. Let me make this clear: We are very happy to do this. For free. In fact, after we did it a couple of times last year we enjoyed it so much that I think this may become an annual tradition.
We look forward to doing business with you.
Sincerely,
Mr. and Mrs. Claus
5 comments:
that's amazing. love it. i am seriously considering scaring my kids into submission.
You guys are awesome!!
Hilarious! :) Rachel and I were just talking last night about how nice it is to have a way to threaten--I mean, encourage--your kids to be good. I'm thinking of working that into every holiday. "I'm going to call the Easter Bunny...."
That was seriously awesome last year. :D I think it was Brian's idea to have Ben be Santa. We figured the kids would know if Brian called from his cell to mine. But your Ben has such a nice deep voice too. :)
do you think it will work on a 16, 18, and 20 year old?? I think you should try it, so I will get you their numbers!!
Post a Comment