Saturday, August 4, 2012

3

 Toy Story anything is a huge hit with Captain Handsome Pants.

Nanni and Papa gave Skyler legos.  I'm pretty sure that's a must have for boys.  Needless to say Ben spent the next morning teaching Skyler in the ways of all things legos.


Tip: If you have candles, but somehow misplaced them in the midst of your family's birthday season, sticking matches in your cake (or in this case, Krispey Kreme donuts) is not a good back up. 


Here are some things I love about Skyler right now:
  • How he calls Lily "Liwwy" and Ella "Ewla."
  • How snuggles are never unacceptable.
  • How he loves all things cute and fuzzy.  Usually this just includes animals and stuffed animals.  But in the last week we've learned that this includes Ella, too.
  • How he builds or shapes letters (instead of writing them) out of anything he can find: blocks, twisty ties, sticks...
  • His smile.  With  his cheeks.  And his belly laugh.
  • How he says "No sure" instead of "No thank you."

I don't know what I would do without my Little Handsome.  He is such a blessing to have as a part of our family.  We love you Skyler!


2 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Skylar, you are my man! Having KK for your bday, you just can't go wrong. Love you lots!

Liz Wilcken said...

skyler* my bad