Now I don't want to sound all me-me-me, but Pullen Park is a magical part of my childhood. When Ben and I moved back to NC it was being remodeled and I was slightly depressed that we couldn't take the kids there. But now it's open and the magic is still there. There are still the paddle boats, the 100 year-old carousel, and best of all -- the train.
We loved it so much that we had to go two nights while Ben's parents were in town. We brought a picnic for dinner (while discouraging the kiddos from feeding the ducks NC BBQ.... sorry if we killed any of them....) and enjoyed the time together. Here are some pictures:
This picture cracks me up. I love how Mum's face is hidden behind Lily and so it looks like Ben's wearing capris and a Samoan shirt. Love it.
4 comments:
Ben looks nice in capris... Save that picture for some blackmail later...
And he could use some work on his (not so) manly biceps...
First off, LOVE Skyler's Batman shirt. We officially need to go to Pullen Park when we go home!! :)
Looks like y'all had such a wonderful visit! :)
So much fun! You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment