Monday, September 3, 2012

Things I Love

 
Things I Love
 
Babies who grin when they're drinking a bottle and have milk oozing out the sides of their mouth.
 
How Lily calls me "Little Mama" when she's happy with me and "Mommy Macbeth" when she's mad.
 
Chocolate.  Lots and lots of chocolate.  Especially chocolate moose tracks ice cream.
 
When I'm cold in Sacrament Meeting and ask Ben if I can hold Ella and he gives me the "I don't want to share" look.
 
That with the new video monitors we have set up in both kids rooms, I can also talk to them through the camera.  When we first set it up we watched as Skyler got out of bed.  I turned on the mic and said, "Skyler, get back in bed."  He freaked out and said, "Okaaaay!!!!  Where are you???"  It's nice to know that I can scare my kids every now and then.  :)
 
Fun get togethers with fun friends.
 
That Ben loves his new job.
 
That Ella has four rolls on each thigh.  Yum.
 
Discovering fun new books.
 
When Ben brings home surprise flowers, just because.
 
That I actually let myself believe that all calories consumed during night feedings don't actually count.
 
Witnessing touching moments with my Primary kids.
 
Having paid off Ben's student loans making our house our only debt.  Woot!
 
Having the three cutest kids on the planet.  Seriously, what are the odds?  ;)
 
 

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Good for you paying off all that debt! I bet that feels good. We love the camera story and the pictures :)

Becca said...

Thanks for the update Little Mama. :D

Chrissy said...

That picture is so sweet! And good job paying off debt. I long for that day myself :) And calories don't count when there's an infant in the house. I tell myself that too. :)

Mary Ann said...

I adore that last photo of you and Ella!!!