I realize I'm a biased mom, but I think Ella's pretty cute.
But I'll let her speak for herself.
(Not so literally, of course)
Oh, baby legs. Is there anything better in the whole world? I'm not so sure there is.
And here I give you proof that Ella is a mellow baby. This is what happens every time I don't buckle her into the swing. She slowly wiggles her way down and eventually her entire body (except her head) is on the floor. And she just stares around like, "whatever."
Aren't my priorities totally in order? I mean, wouldn't you go for the camera first instead of your baby's rescue?
3 comments:
You TOTALLY go for the camera first - how else could you document such fleeting moments? She is a sweetie!
You totally take after your mother-in-law...but I won't tell stories on myself...not even the one about April's broken nose when she was playing soccer...
Ella just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Sure wish I could kiss that sweet little face!
She is so pretty!!! Just want to cover her in kisses!
Post a Comment