Ben is my all-time, over the top, hands down best friend. No competition.
When I'm about to wet my pants because something is so funny, he's the one I have to laugh with first.
When I'm at the end of my rope and I'm about to explode, he's the one who calmly takes over kid watching and dinner making so I can go take a shower and drown out the world.
He's the type of guy who asks me every single day what he can do for me and then tells me I'm pretty on top of it. Although when I'm still wearing the same sweats from two days ago and my hair's in post-tornado mode, I'm not so sure he's telling the truth as he is just trying to make me happy.
I normally think it's super lame whenever people gush about their husbands/boyfriends online. I think they are just trying to get public attention and attempting to make it look like their lives are all perfect and together.
Well take a look at the zoomed out twin picture that I posted a few days ago:
My house is obviously not all together.
I wear shirts with spit up stains and I don't even feel gross about it.
Whenever I make dinner for people they always get a better meal than my family gets.
I only ever really put on make up when I'm going out in public. And really only church.
I am not even close to the ideal housewife.
But I never really feel guilty about it. Because Ben is so good at building me up and telling me how important I am.
This team effort thing is awesome. So here's to every husband who ever made his wife feel good. You guys rock.
5 comments:
Way to be a real man, Ben! NIce job taking great care of your wife.
Brian is the same way :) We're so lucky we got the good ones! And some day, my house will look as good as yours (cleanliness). If that's as dirty and cluttered as it looks, then you should visit my house. I don't remember what our new carpet looks like anymore.
Ben is a great guy, but then again I just happen to think that he got a totally awesome wife (disclaimer: this is a completely unbiased opinion).
Glad to have all y'all in the family.
I'm so grateful for Ben--we love him!
Benjamin IS an awesome husband and father. And he's a great son too! There is nothing to make a mother happier than to read about how well her son cares for his family...but then we did observe it first-hand. PS Want me to come live with you and be your personal photographer? 'Course dad would have to come too...
Post a Comment