Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"You're going to do WHAT with a shark?"


I know what your first thought is when you see this picture.
 
"That Skyler kid is really intimidating.  I wouldn't want to get on his bad side."
 
I know.  Because I think that, too.
 
I mean, on a daily basis now when I get him upset and he starts searching his brain for a good threat to throw at me, he always yells,
 
"I'm going to hit you with a shark!"
 
Whoa there buddy.
 
But being the intelligent man that Ben is, knowing that one of Skyler's biggest fears is the common house fly, he responded once,
 
"Oh yeah?  Well I'm gonna hit you with a fly."
 
And that, my friends, is how you really scare a toddler and walk away like a boss.

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

Bwahahahahaha...... That is some excellent parenting there, Ben! "I'm gonna hit you with a fly..." I have to find somewhere that I can use that quote... You guys rock!

Karen said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought Joe must be visiting. I had to do a double take!

David & Brenda said...

I love waking up to a good laugh!

Becca said...

Sky just kills me with the cute things that he says! I can't believe he's scared of flies...pretty hilarious! :)

Mary Ann said...

Love my boys (and my girls, oops)!!