- Make her breakfast in bed.
- Get up with the kids and let her sleep in.
- Make a smoothie, french toast, and super buttery grits.
- Take the kids for the day so that she can relax and have peaceful day.
- Get her lots of chocolate.
- Get her flowers.
- Get her a massage.
- Take her to a really fancy restaurant.
- Take her to the beach.
- Do the dishes.
But sadly to say, the majority of my ideas haven't worked out. For various reasons from packing up our house, Heather waking up super early, to Heather's pregnancy things just haven't worked out. I hope that buying your dream house will suffice.
I know that it isn't all of these other things that will make your birthday special though. It is the little things that we as family can do together. It is the kids being good, Ella snuggling with you this morning, playing together, listening to the kid's prayers, Skyler's tender heart, Ella's giggle, and Lily's joy for life.
I hope you know that we all love you. With you turning 25 today, I want you to know that I think you are amazing. As you look around today, I want you to look at all the things that God has given you and see all of the love coming from us, your family, and friends, but most of all the love that your Heavenly Father has for you.
May this next year bring as much good as the past year, but without all of the big bumps along the way. Happy Birthday Heather.
Ella's different laughs.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Heather! A quarter of a century, huh? I hope you have a great day!
Wow. It always helps if I pay attention to who's blog I visit. I thought I was getting on Becca's, so the first part was pretty confusing, but sounded like Becca, until it got to the moving part, LOL. Happy birthday Heather! We love ya!
Post a Comment