I've loved her longer than any of you - probably longer than anyone one else because Mom had that post-delivery amnesia thing so she doesn't remember the first several hours of her life (of course technically we loved her even before she was born, and since Mom had a suspicion that she was pregnant before I knew about it I guess Mom probably has loved Heather the longest). Anyway, she is a lovable person.
2 comments:
I love you too, Heather!
I've loved her longer than any of you - probably longer than anyone one else because Mom had that post-delivery amnesia thing so she doesn't remember the first several hours of her life (of course technically we loved her even before she was born, and since Mom had a suspicion that she was pregnant before I knew about it I guess Mom probably has loved Heather the longest). Anyway, she is a lovable person.
Post a Comment