WARNING: Picture overload times a hundred million.
Ben's parents are almost done completing their mission papers. We don't know for sure if we're going to be able to see them again before their mission but we're grateful they were able to come out to NC to meet Thad. We had a great week with them and the kiddos were (as usual) sad to see them go.
Meeting Thad
Grandmum and Pop Pop were sweet and brought pomegranates from their trees in Hurricane. We have little pomegranate addicts who ask for arils every meal now (including Ella!)
Trina was sweet and braved a trip all the way down here from PA with her four kids. She's a tougher woman than me! The kiddos LOVED spending time with their cousins Lindsey, Alan, Blake, and Claire.
Just a note - most of these pictures of all the cousins were taken either while I was in the hospital with anaphylaxis or when I was at home on a super high dose of Benedryl. When I was drugged my mind was so foggy that at one point I tried remembering all 4 of my kids' names and couldn't do it. So I'll let the pictures speak for themselves since I wasn't really present for any of this.
Claire, Trina, and Thad
Lily and Alan are only a couple of weeks apart in age.
Lindsey (7) and Thad.
Claire and Ella. Also only about a month apart.
Pop Pop brought his water rockets from UT. The kids LOVED it! The next few pictures were taken in slow motion.
On Saturday our neighborhood had a Fall Festival and so everybody but me and the babies took off for some fun. Again, I was on a super high amount of Benedryl and can't really give you any details.
Ella and Claire were uberly cute together.
Lily and Lindsey were also super cute together. They may be two years apart but they really clicked.
Skyler and Blake. Only about 6 months apart.
As usual, the kids had to make smile cookies with Grandmum.
It was a good visit even though it was made slightly crazy with my allergic reaction. But I'm beyond thankful that they were here for it because even with my parents living only 35 minutes away, they still wouldn't have made it here in time to take care of the kids before my throat started closing up. It was a huge blessing that Ben's parents were here and able to watch the kids right away. And then I was really out of it the next few days and they were able to fill in where I just seemed unable. I am so thankful for parents who are so understanding and loving. We hope to see them this spring before their mission!
No comments:
Post a Comment